22 Things I Have Learned in 22 Years
1. You are your own worst critic.
2. Being smaller does not mean being happier.
3. Do good things for people who can do nothing for you.
4. Laugh every day.
5. No one cares about how you look as much as you care about it.
6. Don’t waste energy where your energy is not deserved.
7. Jealousy and envy will get you nowhere.
8. No one has to live with you except you… your relationship with yourself is the most important relationship you will ever have. Make it a beautiful one.
9. Listen 75% of the time. Talk 25%.
10. Do not apologize for your struggles. They do not define you, so don’t give them the satisfaction of guilt and embarrassment.
11. It is never too late to better yourself. Growth is a lifetime mission. It takes time.
12. Tell people how much they mean to you… Every…. Single…. Day.
13. Actions speak louder than words.
14. Regrets are pointless. Do not dwell on the past and allow it to ruin your future.
15. Sometimes all you need to do is cry. Do it.
16. If something is important to you, you do not have to explain yourself to anyone else.
17. Some of the most beautiful people I have ever met feel the ugliest. We all have insecurities. Never forget that you know no one’s story. So be kind. Don’t judge a book by the cover.
18. The Universe works in mysterious ways. Don’t fight it; embrace it.
19. All around health is much more than calorie counting and cardio sessions. Take care of yourself physically, mentally, spiritually, socially, and emotionally.
20. Be kind to the cashier. Everyone deserves respect.
21. People envy you and your life just as you do to others, so instead be grateful for your life right now.
22. Be such a beautiful soul that people cannot help but be attracted to your vibes.